Friday

Puppy Love

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face" - Bern Williams

It has been over the past 5 days that I have realised how true this quote is. I am excited to announce that last week we picked up our new puppy! Introducing the adorable Lenno...



Lenno is a Cavalier Kings Charles Spaniel x Toy Poodle (although he looks much more like his mum who was the Cavalier!) My fiance and I had been waiting for the right time to take on the responsibility of a new puppy and thank goodness, finally the time had arrived!

Lenno has already proved to be an amazing and very special addition to our lives and has made us laugh continuously for the past 5 days. We have both said to each other " how did we live without him!?" (Lenno is even helping me write this post - he's asleep on my lap now!)

As well as celebrating other people's pets, I thought I would use this blog to document the events of Lenno's upbringing. I'll call these entries "Living with Lenno." Hopefully it will provide some insights into the joy he brings us as well as offering some helpful hints for others with a puppy. (I have a long list of tips already!)

To start it off, here's a few snaps of his first weekend:

Helping in the garden...



Enjoying the freshly mowed lawn...



Taking time to smell the flowers...



Collecting his favourite toys...



Asleep with plenty of friends...



Snoozing with his mum!



That's all for now,
Licks from Lenno xx