Sunday

William the spunk





Move over Prince William...check out this gorgeous and cuddly William. What an absolute spunk! The white markings on his nose make him extra special.

William is a Ragdoll and this breed make exceptionally good pets. I would one day love one myself- if I haven't stolen William when I next see him. They are very loving, have a great temperament and make a fabulous family pet. Snuggled up on the couch with one of these is sure to make anyone's day better.

Thankfully, William will be an 'inside only' cat. Because of this, he is likely to live a longer and healthier life and is not at risk of contracting Feline Aids (spread by cat bites), won't be hit by a car, and won't be stolen by the admiring neighbours.

Now we just have to find William a princess...

PS. I just got a new digital SLR camera so hopefully the quality of photographs will improve!